I am working with NHS England who are looking for a Finance PMO Manager 3 months with the possibility of a further extension. The role is a hybrid role which would involve working from home as well as visiting the office in Leeds. This role is paying £200-230 a day umbrella.
The role involves:
- Manage the PMO resource to ensure delivery of PMO responsibilities in line with the project.
- Preparation and maintenance of the ISFE Reprocurement project plan and all supporting documents in line with standard project principles to support the completion of the ISFE Reprocurement project.
- Manage resource analysis and budgets to present to the ISFE Project Director on a timely basis.
- Ensure GMMP and IPA reviews are provided with the appropriate documentation needed ensuring seamless review process.
- Work with both internal and external key stakeholders to ensure they provide the support needed as part of the project deliverables.
- Oversee the management of the PMO mailbox and ensure a process is developed to answer queries on a timely basis with input from operational managers when appropriate.
- To operate in a highly political and sensitive environment.
- Support the portfolio of initiatives in demonstrating value for money for the current spend.
- To monitor, interpret and quality assure progress against deliverables to NHS England and NHS Improvement that often require adjustments specifically in relation to the complex corporate business agenda, strategic objectives and the business planning process.
- To develop business plans and provide expert strategic and policy advice and guidance on all areas of the National Director's portfolio.
- Experience in PMO in ISFE
- PRINCE 2 qualified or equivalent
- Experience in managing project in large scale
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of NHS
- Finance environment experience - beneficial
For more information please contact Komal on
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.