Early Years Deputy Manager (Level 3 NVQ level 3 or Equivalent)Immediate StartBow, East LondonPermanent role!
We are currently looking for Early Years Deputy Managerto join in one our Nurseries based in Bow, East London.
The positions are for immediate start and contracted for a permanent position.
The day nursery are committed to providing a high standard of care and education for all their children and continue to develop their quality service for the families that use their facilities, giving parents/carers total peace of mind.EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
UNDERSTANDING OF THE ROLE
- Experience of working with children under 5 in an Early Years setting for minimum 2 years
- Experience of planning for the enhanced and continuous provision
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS curriculum and requirements
- Management experience within the Early Years Foundation Stage, particularly with regard to running a small team
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and how to plan learning which generates curiosity and a love of learning
- A knowledge and understanding of room organisation, learning strategies, setting up and managing a free flow environment
- Able to participate in the planning of appropriate experiences and provide a caring and stimulating environment for young children
- Able to participate in the observing and assessment process
- Able to ensure the safety and welfare of young children
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or for more information please call Rupa on
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.