School Finance Administrator, Penwortham
Do you have experience of working within school administration including finance?
Are you available for interim positions ASAP?
If so, then apply today!
We are currently recruiting for a school based in the Penwortham area who is looking for a part time school finance administrator to cover a long term temporary contract.
This position requires an excellent working knowledge of schools finance systems and procedures, as you will be expected to hit the ground running and deliver a high standard of work from the outset.
- Excellent administrative and ICT skills (including FMS) and the ability to multi-task.
- A qualification in Business Administration or Accountancy and Finance would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion.
- At least 6-12 months experience of working within a school.
- Preparation of orders.
- Preparation of invoices for authorising by senior staff.
- Ensure that invoices are paid within the agreed terms and deal with all enquiries relating to them.
- Liaison with outside agencies and suppliers re orders, invoices, queries etc.
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Support the school reception area on occasion by dealing with calls and visitors to the school
- Inputting the attendance figures onto SIMS and follow up on any absence calls.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant school experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
Please apply today if you have the recent and relevant experience we are looking for.