Do you love working within an educational environment?Are you able to provide excellent support in raising attendance figures in school?Are you looking for the next step in your attendance career?
We are currently looking for an experienced attendance assistant who can support a Preston secondary school providing excellent customer care to the students and parents of the school. This attendance role is based in the Preston area on a long term temporary basis with an ASAP start required, as such, having a DBS on the update service would be an advantage.
- Monitoring, on a daily basis, the attendance of all pupils.
- Maintaining and accessing the SIMS pupil database.
- Liaising with parents regarding all aspects of pupil attendance.
- Producing weekly attendance and late lists for progress managers as required.
- Ensuring appropriate reports are prepared as required for the Governing Body.
- Supporting the school reception area, taking calls and dealing with visitors
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- A good working knowledge of the SIMS software and MS Office packages
- Calm disposition, particularly when dealing with angry and/or abusive callers
- An ability to maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality
- Good understanding of all safeguarding and child protection procedures
- An enthusiastic and caring attitude towards working with children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and vetting checks.
Are you interested in moving into a new attendance role, either now or in the near future. If so then send your CV now to Leanne Kessell on .