My client is a large housing association with offices based aroung the UK. Due to movement around the team they are seeking support from an Interim Financial Accountant - Fixed Assets to support them through a busy period.
- Ownership, control and reporting of fixed assets
- Own and improve the balance sheet reporting process
- Ensure additions, disposals and transfers between entities are accounted for
- Prepare and post month end journals, reports and forecasts around fixed assets
- Support through year end reporting and audit
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the business
- Manage a team of 2
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA
- Technically strong - experience reporting under FRS102
- Ability to hit the ground running with a small handover period
- Housing experience not necessary but ability to adapt to a new sector quickly
- Ability to pick up new financial systems quickly (Agresso)
The role can be remote but there is an expectation to attend their office in the North once or twice a month. They also have an office based in London. It is initially a 3 month role and is paying £250 - £300 per day via an umbrella company.