MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - RENEWABLE ENERGY - 4 MONTH CONTRACT - UP TO £375 PER DAY - IMMEDIATE STARTClient Details
My client is NYSE listed and a industry leading renewable energy giant. Due to a period of natural growth, my client is looking to appoint a high calibre Management accountant to join their dynamic finance team.
This individual will be fully qualified with experience working in a large organisation with exposure to IFRS/US GAAP.Description
Reporting into an impressive financial controller, you will be responsible for:
- Compile and analyse financial information necessary to complete the month-end accounting close including preparation, input, and validation of journal entries including payroll and accruals.
- Prepare balance sheet account analyses and reconciliations to supporting documentation for all UK/Europe entities, while investigating and resolving reconciling items timely.
- Support the review of quarterly derivative valuation and assist in the posting of the quarterly movements, understanding IFRS vs US GAAP valuation adjustments.
- Ad hoc project work
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Up to date knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Immediately available or available at a short notice period (1 week)
- Experience in Renewable or harder industry highly preferred
- Immediate Start
- Initial 3-month Contract
- Day Rate between £325-£375 (Inside IR35)