At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity encouraging an environment where employees can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective. Fitch is also committed to supporting its employees by advancing conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Fitch's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been established by employees who have joined together as a workplace community based on similar backgrounds or life experiences. Fitch's ERGs are available to connect employees with others within the organization to offer professional and personal support.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide have helped fund a century of growth and enables you to make important credit judgments with confidence. Title:
Senior Account Manager (Dutch or French Speaker) Location:
London, UK Department Overview:
Fitch Solutions, a division of the Fitch Group, is the distribution channel for Fitch Ratings products, and focuses on the development of fixed-income products and services and bringing to market a wide range of data, analytical tools and related services. Responsibilities :
In this high-profile sales role, you will be part of the Western European team. This role will be based in London and responsible for leading the sales effort for Fitch Solutions across Belgium/Luxembourg.
You will be responsible for selling a suite of products and services within Fitch Solutions that includes:
- Ratings Data & Research
- Fundamental Data & Analytics
- Country Risk & Industry Research
- Leveraged Finance Intelligence
This is a direct sales, target based performance position offering base salary and commission. You will be expected to set and drive the account strategy to increase revenue for your book of business.
Utilising your extensive network of financial institution contacts across the region you will be responsible for growing the Fitch Solutions business by pitching and negotiating effectively at different levels of seniority. Qualifications and experience:
- It is essential that you have significant number of years of sales/business development experience within the fixed income and risk management arena.
- You will come with a good knowledge of the Benelux market with a proven track record in developing new business and growing revenue streams, achieving goals consistently years after years.
- You must have an understanding of rating agencies environment and also of risk management requirements in strategic decision making, risk identification, risk quantification/ quantitative modelling processes.
- Demonstrate team work, co-ordinating with team members, customer success and sales support teams across your territory.
- Ability to form clear account plans to strategically grow your book of business.
- Given the nature of this position, we are seeking an articulate, personable and energetic self-starter.
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, fluency in both written and verbal forms of English as well as French or Dutch.
- You must be self-motivated and able to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance.
- Travel will be required in this role.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.