Are you a creative digital marketer? Due to increasing demand at H&H Reeds, we are expanding our digital marketing services and require only the best digital talent to help us deliver campaigns to the high standard expected of H&H.
As a Digital Account Manager you will be responsible for creating, planning and implementing digital campaigns for some of the best businesses in Cumbria.
We need someone who can work up creative ideas for our clients digital marketing campaigns. You will utilise the creative resources available to you such as designers, photographers, content writers and developers to create, plan, implement and report on results.
We are an ambitious team with lots of opportunity for growth, we benefit from having the support and investment of H&H Group behind us, whilst being a fully autonomous and agile team. This role offers fantastic opportunities for the right candidate - we will fully support you by providing the tools and development to succeed and progress within the organisation.
We work in an incredibly fast paced environment and aim to deliver only the highest quality of service to our clients so it is important that you are driven, passionate and can deliver a service in line with the high standards we set for ourselves.
H&H Reeds have been providing creative solutions to Cumbria and beyond for over 140 years, continually investing in the latest technology and keeping up with trends, it was only natural to progress into website development and digital marketing. We build websites that are not only beautiful to look at but that work hard to meet our clients' goals.
- Creating, planning and implementing digital marketing
- Working directly with clients to agree campaign goals and objectives
- Liaising with the wider team of designers, developers, photographers and content writers
- Reporting on campaign activity and making recommendations
- Drive and optimise campaigns to ensure success
- Create detailed, client facing reports
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience of working on digital marketing campaigns with a proven track record of delivering results
- Knowledge of digital marketing solutions such as social media, PPC and display advertising
- Creative content writing skills
- A sound knowledge of Google Analytics
- Confident in using software for auditing and reporting purposes
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Accredited digital qualification (e.g. CIM, Google)
- Experience in planning, implementing and optimising pay per click campaigns across both Google and Bing
- Working knowledge of social media marketing and paid campaigns
H&H Reeds are part of H&H Group, based in Carlisle on the edge of the beautiful Lake District in Cumbria. We have existed for over 140 years as we pride ourselves on hiring the best people to deliver the highest quality products and an unchallenged customer service. As well as the usual benefits you'd expect from a well established, forward thinking employer, such as a competitive salary, company pension, training and personal development through our H&H Development Group, free onsite parking and salary sacrifice schemes we also offer an income protection policy, private healthcare benefits and a weekly onsite fitness class.
We're proud to be an employer of choice in Cumbria and our groupwide ambition, vision and values are reflected in all the areas we operate, from teamwork to client relationships.
- Aspire to be the best
- Execute superbly
- Build great teams and winning cultures
- Be adaptable to changing market and business circumstances
- Remove waste and bureaucracy from our businesses
- Valuing directness, integrity and teamwork
- Salary circa £25,000 - £30,000 dependent upon experience