Copper was established to build understanding, enable engagement and forge consensus. We work with our clients on some of the most significant infrastructure projects happening across the UK. The depth of knowledge, expertise and insight we provide to our clients is unique.
As an Account Manager working as part of a dynamic public-facing team, you will be delivering communications and engagement campaigns in economic investment and development, infrastructure planning and construction.
You're likely to have significant experience in infrastructure, the built environment, economic development or a background in public affairs, communications or issues management. Plus, you'll be passionate and curious about the energy, infrastructure and transport sectors.The Role
- You will be responsible for managing communications and engagement workstreams for major infrastructure projects
- You will build exceptional relationships with organisations, companies, special interest groups and community representatives, and attend stakeholder meetings, forums and events
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining key day-to-day client and end client relationships, establishing the role of trusted advisor
- You will deliver bespoke communication and stakeholder engagement programmes using a variety of communications, engagement, public affairs and media relations methods and tools; producing narrative and content that achieves client goals and enhances societal outcomes
- You must be comfortable adhering to rigorous and comprehensive processes and governance
- You will be responsible for workstream KPIs and budgets
- Acting for the consultancy, you will become an integral part of large project delivery teams honing your skills and working alongside some of the best in the business
At Copper, we value friendliness, creativity, expertise and a sense of ambition for ourselves, our clients and one another.
To understand more, please visit our website www.copperconsultancy.com
Follow us on twitter, @CopperConsult
We have offices in London, Birmingham and Bristol and this role can be based from any office.