Account Manager - Buckinghamshire
Strong background in the Energy sector? Do you have strong communication and relationship management skills? Passionate about delivering excellent customer experience?
Consult Energy are currently working with a highly ambitious client looking to grow their Account Management team based on a increase in portfolio.
Account Manager - what you'll be doing:
- Develop successful relationships with relevant decision makers within existing customers to ensure effective delivery of services.
- Develop client strategies and collaborate with the wider team to ensure best practise is challenged and maintained.
- Support the development of new propositions
- Hold regular performance reviews with customers
Account Manager - what you'll need:
- Experience working in the Energy industry
- Experience working with partners/building relationships with business customers
- Positive and driven mindset, with a commercial approach to situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
: £25,000 - £28,000 + BonusLocation:
If you're looking to make your mark in an innovative, values driven business, this could be the perfect role for you. As much as direct account management would be great this role could also be for someone with transferable skills taking a into this role for the first time. Please send your CV and any relevant supporting information to Adam at Consult Energy, firstname.lastname@example.org.Account Manager - Buckinghamshire