Our client is part of one of Europe's most prestigious banking groups. Their success and growth means they are looking for an Account Manager to join their Bristol office. They offer a city centre location and a fantastic, friendly atmosphere. They invest heavily in the development of their staff and offer excellent progression. They specialise in providing asset finance for the IT and office technology sector which is still experiencing incredible growth even in the current financial climate.
Some business to business account management is preferable, however if you have a strong background in sales, customer service or the financial services sector you will be considered. The most important quality is your personality and approach.
You will be working in a dynamic team of around 20 people on a hybrid system of 3 days in work 2 days at home however if you prefer to be in the office they will accommodate it. You will be managing the requirements of a prestigious blue chip customer. With a combination of excellent attention to detail and client services skills you will need to build and maintain strong relationships. You will not be required to do any cold sales dealing exclusively with an existing portfolio of using clients.
- Classic account management of an existing portfolio no new business sales
- Strong administration and attention to detail
- Relationship building
- Introduction of new services/products
- Completing all relevant documentation relating to customer requests
- Updating client files
- Emailing and sending out information as requested
- General office duties
The successful candidate's profile:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Natural rapport builder
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
Basin Salary up to £26,000 plus £4,000 annual bonus and fantastic benefits package