We are Kyma Media, one of the largest media owners in the gaming and sports Instagram media space. With a portfolio of over 80 Instagram pages, we work with global brands to increase social media exposure and create conversations.
Launched in 2019, our content reaches over 150M+ views every single month and that's something we intend to keep growing. We're an ambitious bunch and we've got big plans for the future, so we need to expand our team of social media experts to make those plans become a reality.
If you live and breathe viral memes and hashtags and want to work with huge brands like KFC Gaming, yes we were involved in the KFC gaming console launch, why not join us?
Kyma Media is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.What are we looking for?
- A die-hard video gaming enthusiast with a clear passion over a variety of genres
- A fantastic record of marketing excellence, with a focus upon social media and agency experience (mostly in gaming)
- Lead all day to day account activity and strategy for a variety of world leading gaming, sport & lifestyle clients
- Full responsibility for success of accounts (including P&L)
- Ensure significant & regular innovation upon accounts
- Manage a supporting account team on your accounts
- Manage 4-6 marketing activations per month
- Manage day to day client accounts & communication
- Be responsible for full project management and delivery of client campaigns
- Manage the creative process to come up with ideas for campaigns
- Manage regular five/ six figure media brand campaigns
- Oversee media owned & networked portfolio recruitment and management
- Work with the social team where required to manage brand social accounts for clients
- Oversee large scale ambassador programs across multiple regions, or similar
- Line management of junior staff where required
- A clear and demonstrable passion for gaming across a variety of genres
- 2-4 years professional experience within marketing (ideally within a gaming, social-first or influencer marketing agency)
- Experience managing marketing campaigns with significant budgets
- Live and breathe the community & content creator world, through Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and any other social media platforms where influencers produce content
- Ability to multi-task and successfully work under pressure
- Excellent communication with the ability to build a rapport with clients
- A demonstrable history in the industry or at an agency of achieving excellence through creativity & innovation
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!