MOF is an independent, award winning brand & digital experience design agency.
We are a multi-disciplinary team and provide our clients with solutions ranging from brand identity, experience design, social content, digital marketing and e-commerce optimization.
We are looking for a talented client services professional, who is an excellent digital marketeer, to partner alongside our clients & strategically shape, initiate and drive their marketing visions.
This role sits within our high growth digital marketing team and you will work alongside a talented team of account managers & multidisciplinary experts. The role of Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager is varied and broad reaching. You will act as the Digital Marketeer specialist within the team, with expert knowledge across the full suite of SEO, content, social and PPC. You will devise digital marketing strategies & proposals, own the client relationship, play an active role within business development and inspire the team to achieve success.
You'll have the chance to:
• Play a lead role in the refinement of Matter of Form's digital marketing offering, which spans across SEO & Content, Social & PPC.
• Be the first point of contact for new business leads and prospects which require digital marketing solutions, leading pitch teams and creating winning strategies to grow our client base.
• Carry out research and analytics of prospective and current client's businesses to put forward data-driven projections, recommendations and digital marketing strategies
• Oversee the management of marketing projects (the day-to-day hands-on delivery of projects will be managed by account managers within the team)
• Own the client relationship and take the lead on day-to-day client conversations
• Contribute towards the implementation of effective new processes and ensure multidisciplinary teams, with specialist subject matter expertise, work seamlessly together on holistic digital marketing solutions (eg build a seamless connection between PPC, SEO specialists etc).
• Define, track and deliver against our clients overall business goals and project KPI's, and have the ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from targets.
• Margin responsibility - helping delivery to achieve 50% project margins.
• Business development of existing clients & engagements
We'd like you to bring:
• Previous experience in a senior client services role at a digital marketing agency.
• Proficient in all areas of Digital Marketing, with a focus on SEO & Content, Social Media and Paid Media.
• Excellent data and analytical skills to be able to produce impressive strategic marketing recommendations.
• Demonstrable experience in nurturing new business opportunities and growing accounts.
• Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organisational skills