Our market-leading Software Monetisation solutions enable rapid adoption of new business models for on premise, cloud, embedded and mobile applications, streamline quote-to-cash processes, ensure revenue recognition, deliver a positive customer experience and reduce operational costs. In short, our solutions help software companies grow revenues, while reducing cost enabled by pervasive connectivity and software. Revenera has an end to end solution, widely regarded as the industry standard for Software Monetization.
This Regional Account Manager will working directly with end users as well as working on renewals through our indirect sales channel of distributors and resellers to achieve strong customer renewal rates and to hit revenue targets. Managing the end to end sales process for Flexera's maintenance renewals sales from quotation through to closure and submission for processing.
- Proactively contact all customers with expiring support contracts
- Prepare and send quotations via the CRM system following agreed timescale guidelines
- Follow up with a global customer base by phone and email to ensure timely renewals
- Responsible for normal territory management activities which include: maintaining the common customer database, (CRM) and accurate forecasting.
Ensure the highest possible renewal rate %:
- Engaging with and ensuring our indirect channel is focused on and delivering against expected customer renewal rates.
- Handle customer objections successfully
- Negotiate renewals on a quid-pro-quo basis resulting in a positive outcome for Flexera
Assist our customers to gain the most value out of their investments with Flexera:
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of product lines
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Act as a key point of contact for customers and be able to respond to common questions
- Work collaboratively with other departments to resolve customer issues
Revenera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations. Regarding disability, we encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by firstname.lastname@example.org.