We are looking for a PR Manager on a 12 Month FTC to work for a leading international travel company. Within this role you will sit in the Industry Relations / Communications team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in public relations, media relations and communications strategy.
Within this role your responsibilities will involve:
• Executing on special communications projects for the Industry Relations team in key regions, ensuring they achieve set KPIs in each market. These could include securing media coverage and speaking opportunities at events, to handling media enquiries on a reactive basis, building out networks in the industry at a local level, and flagging relevant competitor and industry activity.
• Leveraging internal resources and third-party data and research to support a comprehensive, multi-market media relations program, including creative story pitches, by-lined articles, press releases and other media assets and efforts.
• Researching and evaluating speaker opportunities for industry events, managing relationships with event organizers, preparing briefing materials and presentations for spokespeople, providing on-the-ground and virtual support at events, as needed.
• Providing PR counsel and support to executive leaders for media interviews.
• Coordinating and maintaining regional messaging, reactive Q&A, media statements, editorial and event calendars.
• Engaging with internal subject matter experts and stakeholders including legal, investor relations etc, to ensure communications is in-line with overall business objectives and multiple stakeholders' requirements.
• Partnering with the wider communications community to support the roll-out of company wide initiatives where appropriate and aligning on strategic release of campaigns.
• Supporting Industry Relations' Global Initiatives work by localising campaign assets, executing the campaign including outreach, monitoring and tracking results.Requirements
- Background in travel or ecommerce industries with experience in B2B preferred
- 8+ years of PR expertise in a corporate or agency environment
- Familiarity with global business cultures - ideally having previously worked in a multi-cultural environment/business
- Ability to travel for business when required
Salary up to £660 (Umbrella)