To support the Merchandiser in achieving departmental sales, markdown, stock, intake and profit plans. To substitute for the Assistant Merchandiser in their absence.Client Details
A leading Multi-Channel retailer in the Greater Manchester area. The business has a strong store estate and sell anything from Apparel through to outdoor equipment. They are looking to grow their Merchandising team as there are going through a period of growth.Description
- Book in new product as directed by the merchandiser.
- Liaise and be first point of contact with the warehouse around delivery issues and problem orders.
- Update supplier order books and ETA reports on the system.
- Reconcile supplier order books and communicate all anomalies.
- Action store IBTs in conjunction with the Assistant Merchandiser
- Action fast track IBTs in conjunction with the Assistant Merchandiser.
- Collate and check price amendments.
- Cost and retail checks on orders booked into the warehouse in conjunction with the Assistant Merchandiser
- Average cost prices where required
- Collate and assist in building accurate ratio history.
- Action hit list and rack list as directed by the Merchandiser or Buyer
- Chase free-stocks as directed by the buyer.
- Develop awareness of product area through analysis of reports and store visits.
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis for the team as required.
- Hold a relevant degree, Business, Fashion Buying & Merch etc
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ideally some office work experience
Merchandise Assistant - Branded Apparel Merchandise Assistant - Branded Apparel Merchandise Assistant - Branded Apparel
- Company Discount Of 30%
- In-House Training & Development Programmes
- Staff Sales
- Free Onsite Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Opportunities To Progress Throughout The Wider Business
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 Hours Per Week, 8:30am-5pm (Flexible To Meet Business Needs)