Our industry leading client based in Staverton, Gloucester has a new and exciting opportunity for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join the close-knit IT Team on a full-time permanent basis.
As the 1st Line Support Analyst, you will be a valued member of the IT team and will be responsible for delivering first-class user support and helping the company maintain their IT systems.
This is a really great opportunity as full training will be provided and you will receive ongoing support and guidance from senior members of the team. You will ideally have some exposure to working within an IT role and/or hold relevant qualifications.
- Providing 1st line, desk side and remote IT support to users.
- Escalating IT issues to more senior members of the IT team where appropriate.
- Repairing various IT equipment within the office.
- Working with senior colleagues to gain knowledge of solutions and fixes to common issues, documenting processes for internal use and for user guides.
- Helping to diagnose, trouble-shoot and resolve technical IT issues.
- Following the starter/leaver process for creating and disabling user accounts in accordance with HR requirements.
- Setting up and configuring new laptops, desktops and mobile devices and deploying software to existing ones as required.
- Assisting the Facilities Department to complete internal user moves, including IT & phones.
- Assisting in supporting and maintaining MS server/desktops and MS Exchange.
Hours; 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm on Fridays!
Salary; Up to £20,000 per annum