The role holder will bes responsible for an average of 8 credit reviews per month. These will be assigned by Team Leader and will normally relate to plain vanilla corporate financing including review of subsidiaries of corporates.Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Review assigned credit applications to ensure accuracy of the Obligor and Facility Grades as well as Borrower's Category (if applicable).
- Discuss issues found with Team Leader in order to then communicate with FO person in charge in relation to questions / clarifications required.
- Discuss and agree with Team Leader any Recommendations that need to be raised.
- Submit reviews for approval by Team Leader including draft Recommendations and Other Findings.
- Undertake the follow-up and closure of any Recommendations raised.
- Complete any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Team Leader including Self-Assessment Classification Review or DCF Review.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing are essential in order to efficiently complete reviews and prepare reports / document findings.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant field, or having equivalent work experience.
- Previous credit experience and/or accounting experience required ideally within a large international bank with global remit for Corporate Banking activities.
- Attention to detail is required in order to efficiently review and document work.
- IT literate.
This is a temporary role
initially for a c6 month period however there are excellent prospects of ongoing extension within the Bank in line with business requirements and the Bank's policy on extending temporary contracts.This role is hiring immediately so interested parties do not hesitiate to apply.