Hi All, I'm currently recruiting an Events Specialist at a leading SAAS company! Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
Location - London
Contract - 1 Year
We're looking for a creative thinking and operationally strong individual with a passion for technology and deep experience in digital and physical event marketing. Join our UK team to create outstanding physical and digital events, conferences, and tradeshows that excite and delight our Digital Media customers across EMEA to help generate pipeline for our Enterprise sales team. As a key member of the UK Digital Media Marketing team, you should be an innovative and effective individual with vision, single-mindedness, willingness to work hard, and a focus to deliver outstanding experiences and business results. The ideal candidate will balance attention to detail with delivering on the big picture, effectively collaborate with internal peers, steer project teams, lead agencies and manage multiple projects.
The UK Field Events Marketer will own the delivery of UK digital and physical events strategies and tactical plans that drive attendance, pipeline, and growth for our UK DME business. You'll need to have a track record of experience in events marketing to succeed. You'll be joining an established and diverse team in one of the world's best workplaces and working with some exceptional people to help Adobe build a strong vibrant brand!
Responsibilities of the Events Specialist
- Develop a comprehensive event plan for the UK across digital (webinars and virtual events) and physical (executive roundtables, customer relationship building events, industry conferences, and tradeshows) for our Digital Media business
- Work with UK Enterprise Marketing lead to define strategy and calendar for demand generating events that support a mix of vertical industries, products, and address different levels of seniority
- Put together marketing strategies to reach delegates based on Enterprise Named Account list and ensure strong representation from target account across activities. Expand activities out to MidMarket and SMB territory accounts where opportunity exists.
- Execute on delivery of events, including managing session descriptions, speakers acquisition, audience acquisition via Account Executives, email, and targeted paid social, and developing internal briefing documents for high-touch events
- Drive data ingestion to ensure we can record and measure impact of activity. Work with Sales Ops and Marketing Ops to regularly report on KPIs and support UK Marketing Leader with talk tracks and presentations as needed
Requirements of the Events Specialist
- A minimum of 2+ years of event marketing experience with experience in digital and physical events
- Ability to plan and manage multiple events simultaneously with confidence
- Strong understanding of audience acquisition tactics and experience working with a Sales team to drive key contact attendance
- Competent with digital technologies such as webinar and virtual conferencing tools
- Strong collaboration skills, and the ability to start with a big idea and move it through project completion
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), knowledge of project management tools and event technology
Please apply here, or email