3-6 month agency tempSalary: -
up to £25 per hour depending on experienceJob Elements: -
What the company are seeking in the successful candidate: -
- Decide, plan and control all technical issues related to assigned project and support the Program Manager in delivering highest quality solutions to our customers in line with Launch Process.
- Cooperate with designer to ensure that product and system architecture meets customer specifications and demands.
- Work with manufacturing team to ensure products can meet the manufacturing / process requirements.
- Test planning and co-ordination.
- Interpretation of test results and solving of any failures.
- Introduction of the necessary actions and modifications as required to ensure that all necessary parts for the customer are available on time.
- Responsible for DFMEA.
- Ensure product development complies with customer processes.
- Degree in Engineering or a comparable education.
- Experience ideally in automotive parts / projects is desired.
- Technical understanding of 2D engineering drawings
- Ideally international experience by studying or working in foreign countries.
- Business English language skills are necessary.
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry.
- Strong leadership and co-ordination skills required.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.