About The Role
Here at phs
Group Head Offices in Caerphilly are have a new opportunity for 2 IT Service Desk Analysts. Here you will be required to support end users with incidents and service requests. Engage with system users and other parts of the IT Team to solve technical issues both reactively and proactively for the business. You will play a key part in seeking solutions to ensure that phs
continues to deliver the highest level of service to our customers.A day in the life of an IT Service Desk Analyst at phs will involve...
The ideal candidate for an IT Service Desk Analyst at phs will have:
- Providing direct support to customers on applications and hardware in relation to Service Requests and incidents
- Responding to customer inquiries concerning system software, applications and hardware
- Provide immediate customer assistance for emergency/urgent/VIP incidents as defined in service definition
- Documenting and logging all contacts and actions into the Service Desk ticketing system as per specified guidelines
- Provide progress updates to customers regarding incidents or service requests
- Escalate to technical support engineers, Desktop Engineers, System Engineers or 3rd party suppliers if a customer issue is unresolved, with concise description, actions, and traces required for escalation of "bugs" and/or "request for assistance"
- Follow customer issues through to completion to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction have been achieved
- Assisting in creating technical documents and training material
- Involvement in company work groups who plan direction of Customer Support work processes and procedures
- Participate in customer and company focus groups
- Participates in off-site travel to customer locations, training schools and other required facilities.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- Great customer and colleague focus
Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Good working knowledge of all common technologies used in the desktop user environment, including printers, monitors, docking stations, phones etc.
- Understanding of ITIL practices preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal calmly, positively and professionally in tense or elevated situations and with upset or frustrated customers
- Responsible; able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision
Ability to understand the I.T. strategy and how this role fits with the overall plan
- Focus toward and understanding of the customer needs
Able to mentor others
- Interpersonal Skills, specifically working with co-workers, customers, and management
Dependability and Accessibility.
About phs:Phs Group
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Ongoing career and development opportunities
- Discounts with retailers including o2 and Frankie & Benny's
- A 24-hour wellbeing helpline
- Full training and support
- Free Parking.
was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 90,000 customers across 300,000 locations incorporating numerous businesses during its 57 years of business.
Our businesses include: Washrooms, Healthcare, Floorcare, phs
Direct and Direct 365 (sale of consumables), phs
Greenleaf, Teacrate, Besafe, Wastekit and Compliance. At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.