Digital Content Producer
6 month contract (potential for it to turn into a permanent position)
Up to £250 per day inside of IR35
Start ASAP with flexible working arrangements
I'm looking for a talented digital producer to join a growing team. I'm looking an "all-rounder" who can handle Adobe Photoshop, is able to build web content in WordPress, and who can post compelling social media copy.
You would be working with a friendly team, which needs a 'can-do' person who's comfortable taking on a variety of different projects, ranging from minor web updates to supporting a major digital transformation; from wrangling a Word template to designing a social media banner.
There are a number of big digital projects coming up and my client needs someone who is organised and able to work as part of a team, as well as manage small day-to-day projects. Responsibilities
- Upload, edit and build content in our WordPress content management system.
- Source and create imagery to support online and print content, including website and social media graphics for newsletters and print.
- Write and schedule posts for our social media platforms.
- Help plan team activities and deliver management reports on our KPIs.
- Work with the content manager to maintain our content calendar.
- Collate web analytics and produce performance reports.
- Research relevant topics for blog and social media posts.
- Take ownership in completing and supporting with business as usual ad hoc tasks.
- Supporting the digital and marketing teams and providing support business-wide.
- Strong IT skills, particularly knowledge of, or ability to learn, content management systems (ideally WordPress), Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and GoogleAnalytics. Experience would be ideal.
- Excellent written communication and proof-reading skills and an interest in being able to simplify complex issues accurately.
- An understanding of good design principles.
- An understanding of best practice on the web and social media.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with different teams in our London and Nottingham offices, as well as external agencies.
- Highly organised with a basic understanding of project management principles (agile and waterfall).
- Digital Marketing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social Media
- Social Media Management
LinkedIn level of education:
o Non-mandatory, though selectable as an option.