Are you a qualified bookkeeper, with experience in QuickBooks and the ability to produce management accounts? Would you be comfortable working in a small office environment?
If so this could be the role for you!
Sharp Skips are a friendly family run company based in Rainham, Essex who provide skip hire, roll on off hire and grab loader services. Due to ambitious growth plans, the company are currently seeking a bookkeeper, who will thrive in their fast-growing accounts team.This is a great oportunity to work for a company who offer a wealth of perks and benefits including...
As a bookkeeper you will be responsible for the following...
- Daily Bonuses
- Staff parties/socials
- Casual dress encouraged
- Office dog
- Free tea/coffee
- Staff discounts
- Staff training/development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
- Overtime available
- Family-run business
You will have the following credentials...
- Preparation of management accounts (inc. income statements, balance sheet and cashflow statements)
- Processing month end and other ad-hoc journals
- Preparation of budgets/forecasts.
- Assistance with preparation of statutory accounts and year end audits
- Preparation of ad hoc internal reports as and when required
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliation's
- Inputting electronic bank payments
- Posting sales and purchase invoices
More about the company....
- Ability to produce management accounts
- Comfortable working in a small office environment
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping packages
- Experience with QuickBooks
Established in 1983 with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, Sharp Skips have been successful in providing rapid waste management solutions to London, Essex and Kent. The company has been managed by 3 generations of family members.How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.