Project Co-ordinator - Temp to Perm 37.5 hours per week. £13-£15 per hour.
Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive process administrator to join
a dynamic Project Management team in Cambridge, UK. Reporting to the Director of Project
Management, the Project Coordinator will play a critical role in administering project entry and
tracking in a newly rolled out ERP system. The individual will work with a broad range
of functions including Business Development, Proposals and Science, in support of aligning
processes from contract sign-off to project set up and entering the required information into a
centralised platform for effective project, resource and revenue management. This is an ideal
opportunity for a highly organised and exceptionally personable individual who wants to work
in a busy and supportive environment.
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package and a collaborative,
varied and challenging environment where you will be encouraged to step outside your
Working with world-leading biopharmaceutical companies and academic institutions across
many therapeutic areas, My Client offers a suite of complementary services and technologies to
enable the development and manufacture of novel biopharmaceuticals.
Situated on an attractive parkland estate, in a spacious, beautifully landscaped setting, in Cambridge.
Core responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the accurate and timely entry and maintenance of Project records into
IFS ERP system and Microsoft Project
• Communicates effectively with supervisors, colleagues, and staff.
• Ability to participate effectively as a team player in all aspects of the business.
• Willingness to train on new technologies.
• Operates to the highest ethical and moral standards.
• Complies with All policies and procedures.
• Adheres to quality standards set by regulations and Company policies, procedures and
Your skills and experiences:
• Relevant work-related experience in a data entry and/or administrative role and an
understanding of basic project management processes is not essential but is preferred
• Exceptional communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel with
aptitude to learn new software and systems. Full training will be provided on in-house
• Experience working in a drug development or scientific service sector is an advantage
• Experience with enterprise, resource, planning (ERP) platforms and / or Microsoft Project
would be an advantage
• Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and finish projects and tasks within deadlines.
• Must be self-motivated, proactive, organized, and adaptable