Credit Controller / Skelmersdale / Temporary / Immediate Start / Excellent Benefits / Free On-site Parking / Leading Organisation
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join a market leading organisation based in Skelmersdale. As the Credit Controller you will report directly into the Finance Manager and help support the team reduce aged debt.Duties
Essential Experience Required
- Credit Control within a fast-paced working environment
- Proactively review and chase current and aged debts
- Reduce and control aged debts.
- Allocation of receipts and customer account reconciliations
- Send customer statements via email.
- Credit checking new customers
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST
have the following experience
What's on offer?
- Experience of effective credit control of a large and challenging ledger
- A minimum of a years experience in fast paced, credit control position
- High degree of attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work from own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established market leading organisation which is offering an immediate start, as well as an excellent salary with great benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call .