We are working on behalf of a well-established organisation who are looking to grow their Photography Team and are looking for a candidate who has precious experience of photo editing or a passion and interest in photography editing. As part of this position, you will also be responsible for ensuring the smooth progress of orders on a day-to-day basis and liaising with Lab Production Teams on workflow and progress.
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridge shire
Salary: £19,300 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Benefits: 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, 2 x salary in life assurance, Auto Enrolment Pension, Employee Assistance Program for financial and emotional support
On a day-to-day basis you will use a system called Halse and previous experience of using this system is desirable but not essential. Photoshop knowledge is essential for this position.
- Undertake day to day editing activities
- Import images to the servers
- Colour correct images
- Ensure all editing is completed to specific deadline
- Report any computer malfunctions to the IT department
- Report any equipment/ material problems to the Production Supervisor
- Ensure the editing suite is kept clean and tidy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Photoshop knowledge is essential
- Experience of using Halse System is desirable
- Computer efficiency and the ability to learn new skills and approaches
- Good working knowledge of windows applications (excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and desire to learn new skills
- Team player but also able to work alone and manage your own workload
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.