Ogilvy Health is a fantastic place to build a career in contemporary communications. We believe in the power of brands and science to open minds to better heath. We exist to use creativity, storytelling and an understanding of human behaviour to help improve the lives of people living with disease, and with the healthcare professionals helping to treat them. Making a difference is what keeps us motivated, and we're looking for people to join us on this journey.
We have access to some of best talent within WPP, the world's largest agency network, a fabulous collection of the best and brightest minds in research, behavioural sciences, technology and media.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our PR department. This a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a highly creative, global agency environment. You will become involved in agency-wide internal initiatives as well as collaborations with other ethical marketing disciplines in the broader agency network.
You will be reporting to the Account Director and will work across the agency, working closely with the Project Management, Strategy and Creative teams.
We believe that at Ogilvy Health, there's no better place to forge a long lasting and successful career, if the above sounds inspiring then we look forward to meeting you.The Role
As an integral member of the team, you will build strong client relationships through your meticulous delivery of a variety of projects and campaigns. You will lead some projects independently whilst driving and supporting other team members to deliver projects in parallel. You will work closely and seamlessly across the business, ensuring relevant strategic, creative and production resource is scheduled and utilised effectively. You will contribute towards account growth, profitability, and client satisfaction. You will also be a role model to less experienced members of the team, supporting and guiding their development.You will be expected to
RequirementsSkills and Experience
- Manage the day-to-day running of accounts
- Undertake 'market intelligence' to monitor issues and the external environment to aid regular review of programme strategy and proactively provide intelligence and recommendations to clients
- Act as the key day-to-day contact with the client, working to create strong relationships to deliver the highest quality of client servicing. You will respond to client requests quickly and keep them updated on campaign/project progress.
- Lead client meetings and presentations where appropriate
- Develop knowledge and competency in client-preferred systems and processes e.g, medical, legal and regulatory approval process and timings, contracting of Key Opinion Leaders/patient, referencing styles and time plan and budgeting systems.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas in brainstorming sessions during the development of campaigns/programmes.
- Produce accurate copy and ensure all client correspondence is well-written, accurate, timely and relevant in tone.
- Take responsibility for budget development and sourcing quotes, budget control and tracking projects and/or invoicing. Demonstrate an understanding of the commercial aspect of our business and how Ogilvy Health works.
- Work with your Account Director to identify and develop opportunities for growing existing business, including active participation in sprout and account review sessions
- Prepare innovative and strategically sound tactical proposals based on your knowledge and understanding of the brand communications strategy and the broader landscape.
We would like to hear from curious individuals who are fascinated by communications and are not afraid to put their ideas forward and enjoy working in courageous and collaborative teams.
BenefitsWhat we offer
- You are a detail-orientated problem solver, with great organisational skills
- You have strong presentation and communication skills
- You can remain calm in pressurised situations
- You have experience of working within healthcare PR
- You have good knowledge of global communications for prescription medicines at all stages of the product lifecycle,
- You have experience of implementing disease awareness campaigns, brand initiatives and utilising social media.
- You are experienced in producing press releases and pitching points for journalists
We have world-class training programmes to support you throughout your career, from joining through to leadership level. The opportunity to work with an award winning, collaborative, innovative, fun team, with a passion for making health brands matter.Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Cover OR Leisure Allowance OR Dental Cover
- 25 days annual leave, plus a day off for your birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP, provided by LifeWorks)
- L&D Academy
At Ogilvy, we value the talent of neurodiverse candidates, we are building a culture where difference is valued, and where everyone from any background can do their best work.
We believe that every individual, regardless of their background, should be given equal opportunities to succeed at Ogilvy Health. We celebrate difference and work together to be fully inclusive, finding solutions to challenges as one team. Ogilvy Health welcomes diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities and all else and we strive to create an equitable and inclusive environment for all.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via Jessica.Richardson@WPPHealth.com