The role is primarily responsible for the successful development, implementation and ongoing improvement of internal process control to support the Business Assurance team. The Operations Assistant Manager will build relationships with the relevant support teams (SSC hubs/Business Support/PAs/Client coordinators) and Business Assurance managers, to seek to understand the needs of the audit team.
The client is a global business with offices based in the heart of Manchester city centre, this role offers hybrid working and has lots of progression opportunity.
The Key responsibilities of the role will include
Management responsibility to client coordination teams providing training and guidance as a counselling manager.
· Develop tracking system to ensure work is captured and completed at the correct times in line with planning and year end dates, and efficiently completed by teams.
· Development of process for client and project acceptance in line with anti-money laundering regulations.
· Development and roll out of process around KYC changes to ensure teams are adhering to anti-money laundering requirements and information is updated in line with requirements.
· Liaising with Audit Hub and managers to develop a process around work that can transition to supporting audit hubs.
· Relationship building with support teams to best utilise support and review current process in place.
· Attend manager meetings to look at process development and needs arising.
· Liaise with Operations Manager to look at wider office needs, and roll out of process to wider office teams where appropriate.
· Manage Ad hoc projects.
· Assist with recruitment process as required for team growth.
When you join us, we'll make your growth our priority. If you can demonstrate the following skills, we can help you go far. We're looking for someone with:
· Project coordination and management skills.
· Strong ability to plan, organise and prioritise work.
· Experience working in administration.
· IT literate with a strong competence in MS Office (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
· Ability to build strong relationships with clients within the business, and within the wider audit team.
· Ability to plan, review and reflect on a process and seek feedback.
· Ability to work with confidential information.
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, and to respond quickly.
· Must be flexible and adaptable.
· Strong team worker.
· Experience and evidence of mentoring more junior members.
· Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident.
· Ability to work independently
A Salary of £37,000-£42,000