Our client is dedicated to providing high-quality care and delivering incredible outcomes for the children in their care.
Our client operates 37 nurseries nationwide. Our client follows The Curiosity Approach in teaching and supporting children. This means that their environments provide resources that are real, authentic and intriguing to encourage children to investigate and explore.
All of the settings across our client sites are bespoke nurseries are designed to offer exciting, stimulating and engaging spaces for the children in their care to grow and develop in. These environments provide fantastic opportunities for the children in our care to explore, play and learn.
This working environment provides all of their team members with a warm, positive and friendly atmosphere.
Our client is looking to recruit a Deputy Manager.
Deputy Nursery Manager - Qualifications & Experience
- A childcare and education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
- Previous experience of managing a room or team within a nursery setting
- A formal management qualification is desirable although not essential
- A current First Aid qualification.
- A sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- A thorough knowledge of safeguarding procedures
Deputy Nursery Manager - Key Responsibilities
- To support the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage, including overseeing planning and record keeping
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- Support with the development of and maintaining highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies
- Remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education policies and practices
- Assist the Manager with maintaining accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of regular staff, planning and parent meetings and other events.