TimePlan are proud to announce we are working with an SEMH Primary school in Fareham. They are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant, with knowledge and experience of working with service users that have social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The schools aim is to provide a tailored and specialist setting for children who cannot cope within a mainstream setting allowing them to improve their education but focusing on their social, emotional and mental well-being as a paramount. The school is beautiful and the staff are fantastic.
- Location - Fareham, Hampshire
- Position - SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Work type - Support
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Temp to perm
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Rate of pay - £65 - £75 per day
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must:
- hold a current and clear DBS or be happy to apply for another one through TimePlan.
- excellent practitioners who strive to understand the students they are working with.
- able to take the initiative to develop good professional relationships and liaise with others.
- positive with energy and enthusiasm for their role.
- confident managing behaviour.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at or calling one of the team on
We would love to hear from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.