An award winning and long-established design agency, which has enjoyed considerable growth over recent years is now looking for a Project Manager to work closely within a successful team, working on a variety of projects on a global scale.
In this Creative Agency Project Manager job, you will be:
- Managing the day-to-day tasks including project prioritisation, resource planning, scheduling, problem solving, copywriting, proof-reading and version control
- Communicating with clients and internal teams receiving new project briefs and progressing existing projects to completion ensuring deadlines are met, according to the client brief and budgets
- Liaising with suppliers to source quotes, confirm & deliver projects, building positive working relationships
- Maintaining regular communication with all stakeholders via a mix of face-to-face meetings, emails, telephone calls or online calls
- Managing the administration of projects including opening, updating and closing projects, general reporting (forecasts & work-in-progress/pipeline documents) and maintaining company policies and processes
- Responsible for the sales and marketing to both new and existing clients
To be considered for this Creative Agency Project Manager job, you will need:
- Experience in creative design, digital and/or brand marketing, whether in-role or training
- An understanding of the design process and some experience in print with the keenness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail, be numerate and computer literate with Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The drive to convert sales opportunities into confirmed sales
- A positive, can-do attitude towards problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) with the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
This is a fixed term role covering maternity leave on a full time (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm) basis. The role will be split between remote and office based working from their offices just off the A55 in Abergele. In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + depending on skills and experience, plus benefits & training opportunities and the chance to be part of this rapidly expanding organisation.
If you're looking for a new challenge, then please apply today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency.