Join this billion dollar enterprise that has been successfully floating on the stock market since 2020. This business has got where it is by being the first and by being the best so they are looking for the very best to join their teams. They are in search of the smart thinkers and the empowered and can use their creativity and confidence to make decisions and excel.
Are you what they are looking for?
Check out this great role as an Analytics Manager to improve business performance for this highly successful business.
As Analytics Manager you will be placed in the Operations Team drive the business through process improvement and timely interventions, to ensure that the business operates in the smoothest possible fashion. The team also provides insights via the collation and analysis of data to affect positive change within the wider business. The Analytics Manager will be responsible for interpreting data to inform wider stakeholders of how the business is doing, providing an insight into processes and identifying where improvements could be made. The post holder will be an experienced people manager and the role will be suited to those who have a background in data analysis, BI analysis and MI analysis.
- Analysing global operations KPIs - such as warehouse utilisation and allocation
- Building bespoke automated reports/alerts to empower colleagues with data
- Developing forecasting models to aid outbound demand planning
- Working collaboratively across all of all divisions and problem solving from a helicopter approach
- Maintaining and owning existing data pipelines/dashboards and ensuring it's accuracy
- Lead ad-hoc projects to optimize operational processes
- Perform root-cause analyses on key problem areas
- Serve as a data expert to successfully support operational needs
- Teach, nurture, and lead members within the team
- Proficient with SQL - compulsory
- Proficient in a data visualisation software (Tableau/Looker/PowerBI/etc.) - compulsory
- Experience with programming languages (Python/R) - advantageous
- 3-4 years' experience working in data analytics
- Proven track-record in managing small teams (1-3 people)
- Able to communicate effectively; using data to tell a story and drive business change
- 21 days holiday + buy up 3 more
- Birthday off
- 20% bonus - personal performance based - you have scored quarterly reviews which are graded and amount to your bonus
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
You don't want to miss out on this great opportunity! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuitable applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.