Our Client, an incredibly successful Business, are recruiting an Insurance Analyst
to help manage their continued growth.
In this key role, you will be working with some of the highest profile Insurers in the UK in a team that works hard to provide them with the service and MI they need to continue to grow the business.
You will need to be comfortable operating at Senior levels, often with complex data, to assist their decision making. Also you will need the detail focus required to work with the Development team responsible for this information.
For this key role you will make sure that the data and information are not only appropriate but high quality, market leading and easy to use.
While you don't need to be an Insurance expert, you will need to demonstrate your ability to understand and work within that environment.
You will need to be adept at analysing information and working with data but also innovative in translating the information needed by Clients to enable you to provide the first class service this team is known for and their clients expect.The main responsibilities of the Insurance Analyst will include:
To be successful as an Insurance Analyst you will need to:
- Understanding the Clients' business needs and providing information to deliver those needs
- Analysing data, preparing presentations for external and internal use
- Reporting data in a variety of formats, providing easy-to-read Business Information to Senior Executives and Clients.
- Analysing data outputs to support decision making for both the Business and Clients
- Provide insight into data, make recommendations and resolve complex problems for Clients
- Demonstrate attention to detail, with focus on quality and delivery of high standards in tight timescales
- Communicate with confidence and credibility at all levels
- Ideally have knowledge of Commercial Insurance