Senior Project Manager - Transformation Programme. Circa £60K + Benefits Package. Remote Working. Fixed Term until December 2022. T6/MN/18052.
Global organisation operating across 60 countries is seeking to secure a Senior Project Manager to deliver on a Global Transformation Programme. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of projects across the organisation, with a focus on providing Project & Change resources with the oversight of a Portfolio Management team.
The Transformation Programme aims to ensure the organisation has the right level of Technical Experts & Resources in the right place doing the right things in order that they can deliver on their ambitions and commitments.
The Technical Experts are organisational & operational experts, not IT. The Technical Experts are critical for designing and delivering, mobilising resources, building capacity, advocating for change, influencing policy and practice, building evidence, and disseminating learning on what works for the organisation.ROLE:
Skills / Experience Required:
- The Senior Project Manager will coordinate with multiple work streams on activity to ensure that the Transformation project is planned, resourced and then driven to a successful conclusion - will act as the main point of contact for any questions on the status of the project.
- The Senior Project Manager person will be responsible for establishing project management practices utilising the project lifecycle, managing relationships with key stakeholders and driving continuous improvements.
- The role will work closely with the Global Change & Deployment leadership. The Senior Project Manager may be required to lead one or more of the workstreams in addition to this overall coordination role.
- Multiple stakeholder engagement across 60 countries - including country offices and members.
- Transformation delivery - delivering project management activities on Transformation / Organisational Transformation projects - this is not an IT role.
- Project Management delivery - ideally 4 to 5 years' experience.
- Implementation of project controls covering - Plan / Resource Management Risks/Issue Management / Finances - Budgets / Project Interdependencies / Project Scope Management / Maintaining Project Controls / Status Reports.
- In-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards - understanding of a structured Project methodology (e.g., PRINCE2) or accredited Project Management training (APM or PMI).
- Strong business requirements collection & process/workflow analysis skills
- Extensive track record of successfully managing large and complex projects and programmes - ideally global delivery - the role will cover 60 countries.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time/on budget, using project management processes & tools including - risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance.
- Leading change management activities - including change impact.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - work collaboratively to deliver effective solutions to project related issues.
- Organisational awareness - ability to work within a complex multi-stakeholder structure.
- Strong team leadership abilities - ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral English) - ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organisation.
- Creative thinker, utilising initiative to deliver organisational benefits.
- Cultural awareness - ideally have experience of delivering international projects.
- Project Management delivery on Organisation Design projects.
- Non-profit sector knowledge/experience.
Keywords: Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Transformation Project Delivery, Organisational Delivery, Organisational Project Delivery, Prince2 (APM or PMI), Senior Project Manager. T6/MN/18052.