As the Finance Business Partner you will lead Company Performance Management Reporting and assist in commercial decision making in areas such as Pricing and Customer Terms Negotiations. You will also provide regular reports to management and sales teams to encourage strategic thinking.
This role is for a Qualified Accountant who is keen to progress their career in the dynamic environment.
• Ownership of Factsheet Reporting to HQ including liaising with channel heads to align sales forecasts.
• Calculation and ownership of stock provision.
• Support in implementation of New Shared Service and ongoing management.
• Responsible for reviewing payroll journal.
• Ownership of Customer Rebate Reconciliation to ensure correct accrual at Y/E.
• Quarterly VAT returns, monthly Instrastat and EC Sales reporting.
• Management of Reporting including Sell Out, Sell In and customer Inventory.
• Responsible for Margin Calculator Maintenance including regular updates of latest std. cost and t argets.
• Assist in Price Increase Calculations.
• Creation and Policing of Customer Specific Price Lists.
• Assist in producing the working papers for both internal and external audits.
• Assist the Finance Director with adhoc work as required
• Support the Month-end and Statutory function as and when required.
• Provide BW data to Finance Director and Sales Team as and when requested.
• To undertake any other duties, which may be reasonably assigned from time to time.
Key Deliverables :
• Meet reporting deadlines
• Debit balances
• Internal and External Audit reports
• Advanced Excel expert including advanced SUMIF, Vlookup and Pivot Tables.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in a Finance Business Partner role and must be a Qualified accountant
The role comes with an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday ( plus 4 extra days on top) , company pension, private healthcare, part office and part remote working, parking on site, 10% bonus.
Please get in touch asap with your updated CV to
This client incorporates diversity & Inclusion.