Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering with a highly successful manufacturing business to recruit for a Payroll Manager
to join their team based in central Norfolk.
This organisation is continuing to see rapid growth and are therefore seeking an exceptional individual to join their high-performing team. If you are looking to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, where you will be truly valued as an individual, this role could be perfect for you.Key Duties and Responsibilities
As a Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of monthly payroll for the Shared Service Centre function for the group. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead & sign off the monthly payroll (multiple payrolls)
- Lead on process & systems improvement and implementation
- Lead on the migration of new teams into the Shared Service Centre
- Be the key point of contact for all Payroll related matters
- Regular reporting
- Liaise with external Payroll Bureau
You will be an experienced Payroll Manager with demonstrable experience of leading a successful Payroll team. You must be able to evidence previous experience of leading process improvement and implementation.Next Steps
If you're interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.