Our major client is looking to recruit another talented Accounts Controller to manage the accounts of key clients.
Working closely with your Clients you will be managing and servicing all aspects of their accounts - ensuring that balances are collected and paid in accordance with contractual requirements.
Some of these accounts are International, so experience of dealing with foreign currencies would be an advantage although not essential as full training is provided to ensure you are able to provide a first class service to your clients.As an Accounts Controller your main responsibilities will include:
To be successful as an Accounts Controller you will demonstrate:
- Actively service accounts to a high standard and within deadlines
- Timely collection and payment of monies, chasing and minimisation of funding
- Act as the main point of contact for all matters relating to payments
- Ensure the secure, efficient and auditable handling of client's monies
- Maintain up to date and accurate records
- Review and reconcile cash on a daily basis
- Identify debtor related problems and negotiate to resolve
- Compliance with internal accounting procedures and external regulations
- Confidence with numbers and a desire to build a career which involves detailed reconciliations and resolving client issues
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience within the Insurance Industry is preferable but not essential
In return you will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers and retail vouchers.