- The London Borough of IslingtonKitchen Assistant
- Temp to Perm roleKitchen Assistant
- Salary negotiable, dependant on experience
Are you looking for a part time role within a school?
Tempest are working with a school
based in Islington
who are looking to recruit an experienced Kitchen Assistant/Midday supervisor
to join their establishment.
The role is a temporary to permanent position
starting ASAP and will require the candidte to work on a part time basis. The hours are full time.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Kitchen assistant/Midday supervisor role.
The perfect candidate will have experience in both and will have a good understanding of child safeguarding
within a school setting, as well as significant knowledge of health and safety around food.SchoolKitchen Assistant/Midday supervisor
duties will include but are not limited to:
- Basic food preparation
- Supervising the food hall
- Sweeping and Mopping
- Following company health and safety records
- Serving pupils and teachers
- Cleaning counters and equipment
- Setting tables and chairs up
Please do not hesitate to apply as we are potentially going to be hiring more than one person for this role!
If you are interested and would like to apply for the School Kitchen Assistant/Midday supervisor
role, please complete the application form below or contact Megan at Tempest Resourcing.