Teaching Assistants required long term temporary assignments in Sonning Common.
This local maintained school provides specialist education for children aged 2-16 years with severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PmLD) and complex needs, including those children with autism (ASC).
Recent feedback from our staff has been reflected a warm, welcoming and friendly school with colleagues who are genuinely grateful for the work you do. Feedback from each of the sites has been that they felt it was a supportive environment with an excellent team ethic.
We are currently looking for three long term temporary Teaching Assistants to work with the Primary and Secondary sites from as soon as possible.
As this is a long term temporary position, following a successful registration we can offer you work in this school without an interview and to start immediately.Here is what you can expect from temporary work with this school:
- Regular temporary assignments, either daily, weekly or termly.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- A friendly school environment with staff who genuinely care.
- Work opportunities at several different specialist schools around Berkshire.
- Permanent contract opportunities in the future.
Please get in contact with a CV or apply to this role to book a quick registration and start working at this excellent school.