Property Manager - Education Portfolio
37.5 hours per week. Home based as national travel will be required.
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 P/A dependant on experience.
As Property Manager, you will have responsibility for property portfolio, property maintenance and the management of property projects that support the core business and growth of Horizon Care and Education Group for the national Education portfolio.Monitoring Property Portfolio and development
- Property portfolio inspection/planned maintenance
- Building regulation compliance/Energy efficiency and certification
- Property insurance claims
- Supervising maintenance projects with Maintenance Team
- Determine property development requirements
Requirements from you:
- Identify Project requirements/Project specification and Schedule of Works
- Effective planned project programme
- Project CDM management/Ensure all Health & Safety and Fire requirements met.
- Delivering the project on agreed timescales, within budget and to the appropriate quality
- Develop relationships with external contractors
- Either a qualified (or nearly qualified) building surveyor or can demonstrate extensive property management experience (essential)
- Have a good knowledge of project planning & building regulations
- Capable of managing multi strand activity in several locations.
- An understanding of SEN Education property design and specification to ensure that Horizon Care and Education Group Limited is a safe and efficient working environment and infrastructure for its employees and their activities
- A full driving licence and own vehicle
- Ability to travel regionally to all our education sites
Horizon Care and Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and has an expectation that all staff share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references an enhanced DBS disclosure, cost of which will be met by the employer. To start your education journey with Horizon, click apply now!