Investment Team AssistantWhat matters to you in a job?
Empowerment?Want to work for a company where they consider you to be the key to their success?
It's possible. These companies exist and you're in luck: one of them is hiring.
A close-knit team is looking for someone to join their thriving Investment Management business at their new office in Bath
. With six offices, this company prides themself on a forward thinking, client-centric approach. They recognise the positive impact they can have and get involved with local initiatives and charities. They prioritise the work-life balance
of their employees and have an open-door policy to ensure your voice will be heard
.What you'll be doing...
Office, administration, and operational duties for the Investment Management Team and working in collaboration with the Exeter team.They'd love to meet you if...
How will you benefit from working there?
- You have admin experience in an investment environment (or investment related FCA regulated environment)
- You are confident with your administration abilities and lead with initiative
- You are detail-orientated and methodical
- CISI Level 3 is desired but not essential
- Happy working as part of a team in a client focused environment
Location: BathSalary: £23,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience
- Small - medium company means you are not just a number.
- Employee Volunteering Policy (1 paid day of leave to volunteer with a charity of your choice)
- Working in the centre of Bath