Motor Large Loss Handler Working within this Major Global InsurerOverview:
- Large loss handler, you will be responsible for identifying and handling the larger and more complex claims.
- Gathering evidence from internal and external sources, liaising with policyholders and third parties to establish a clear and in-depth understanding of the claim.
- Working closely with third parties, reinsurers and the Head of Claims to monitor, gain additional evidence and resolve the higher value claims
- Help mentor and grow the technical capability of the rapidly growing claims team.
- Proven experience of handling high valued and complex motor insurance claims in multiple disciplines e.g. bodily injury/credit hire
- Knowledge of how motor claims can occur and are registered and how motor claims liability arises.
- Understanding of insurer's exposure to third-party liability claims
A highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as flexible working.
Please submit your CV for our Clients attention if you feel that this position would be of interest to you.
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency