Four Squared Recruitment are exclusively partnering with a global, medical supplies business in their Worcester office.
A truly diverse and hands on role which will see you providing support to the Finance Manager with all day to day duties in the accounting function. A non-exhaustive list, main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing sales order return and raising sales credit notes.
- Process purchase invoices.
- Process the monthly payment run for finance manager's approval.
- Accurately maintain customer and supplier accounts .
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards, allocation of payments
- Process monthly journals to trial balance level.
- Assist with month end process.
- Manage the Company's fixed asset register, accruals, and prepayments.
- Assist with annual audit and preparation of audit samples.
- Assist the finance manager in creating other financial reports on a regular basis.
- Assist finance manager in maintaining stock item records and doing stock reconciliations.
- Assist with other finance ad hoc works.
You will ideally have 2/3 years' experience in a similar role, be comfortable operating at a varied level. You will need to be IT literate and have at least intermediate Excel skills. AAT level 3 and above would be preferable but my client will happily consider relevant QBE candidates. Experience of Sage line 50 or similar package.
You will need to be a self-starter who can manage their own workload. Work with an analytical and methodical approach, a proven track record of problem solving. Strong communication skills with the ability to relay information to non-finance staff.
Why this job?
A great opportunity to join a global business with a strong reputation in their field, a positive and progressive working culture. 24 holiday days rising with service. Hybrid working model.
To hear more about this please either call Gareth at Four Squared or submit a copy of your CV.