A Magic Circle law firm based in London has a 12 month Fixed Term contract job opportunity for a Knowledge and Innovation Assistant.
The team are looking for someone to provide an efficient and professional service to all clients (internal and external) whilst ensuring the provision of an exceptionally high level of service.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Supporting, maintaining and developing the Knowledge Management (KM) system (including search) alongside the firm wide teams that maintain the content
- Collecting and analysing statistics for the KM system and Search, the suite of legal tech tools and the online information and research sources, producing reports to feed into pricing, supplier contract negotiation and other firm wide systems and processes
- Progressing and assisting with firm wide knowledge capture initiatives including processing internal and external bible collections, running e-bible drives, capturing hard and soft copy data stores, running the know how competition
- Maintaining the records of KM system activities, processes and guidance including online and in person training
- Running the regular content and regulatory maintenance processes within and surrounding the KM system
- Assisting with updates, upgrades, PoCs and pilots for the KM system, Legal Tech and Innovation and K&I
- Providing support to the wider K&I team, including hard copy collection management and loose leaf updating ; help with ad hoc Knowledge and Innovation projects; Intranet support and Firm wide training support.
This is a role that someone can develop in, if you have some work experience in a commercial environment and can demonstrate your intent to develop a career in Knowledge management and KM systems.
Key Job and Person Specifications include:
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products, and an ability to learn new IT systems quickly
- Experience/Interest in using visual tools to tell data stories clearly
- Strong academic qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and good use of grammar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written, spoken and presentational
- Confidence to interact professionally with a broad range of people, including lawyers and members of Business Services of varying levels
- Ability to build strong business relationships with internal clients and the resilience to deal with demanding individuals
- A confident, proactive individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload using their own initiative
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract job opportunity in the first instance, based in London with some working from home for part of the week.
To be considered for this and other Knowledge and Innovation job vacancies please apply with your CV, thank you.