A fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join a successful and highly respected international business based in Trafford Park.
Due to the growth of the business and further acquisitions planned my client requires a Management Accountant to join a well-established finance team.Key Responsibilities:
- Monthly analysis and investigation of P&L variances
- Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation and submission of P32 returns across the 3 entities in the group.
- Preparation and submission of CIS returns for 2 entities in the group.
- Assist in the processing of payments to suppliers
- Sending Payments through the BACS and bank systems on an ad hoc basis.
- Submission and reconciliation of Pension auto Enrolment (NEST)
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Ad Hoc Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns across the 3 entities in the group.
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience within a similar position
- Excellent excel skills - pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, data validation tools.
- Experience with Access Dimensions / Financials software's an advantage
- Experience within the recruitment sector ideal
- Dynamic and proactive problem solver.
The role will be office based 5 days a week however will offer flexibility to work from home when required. The office provides free parking, onsite gym and subsidised canteen.
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for a successful business that has a track record for progressing and supporting their employees, then please don't hesitate to apply.