Zachary Daniels has a great opportunity for a Retail Account Manager to join a retail food business to develop and grow the wholesaler's relationship with customers, key clients and independent retailers
As a Retail Account Manager, you will be responsible for maximising sales and margins across a defined geography in the Northwest and you will manage your own customers. In addition, you will be able to give them retail guidance on store development, sales ideas and business initiatives.
As a Retail Account Manager, you will be accountable for achieving wide ranging KPI's and be the first point of contact for new enquires and existing customers.Key Responsibilities as a Retail Account Manager;
What we want in our new Retail Account Manager;
- Achieve growth in wholesale and retail sales performance through driving company sale plans and implement strategies to grow the territory sales in line with targets.
- Ensure profitability of stores in accordance with budgets, targets & sales
- Manage relevant orders for seasonal stock to maximise wholesale and retail sales.
- Maximise retailer support for private label brands and products
- Support the retail customer in regular reviews of pricing and margin management.
- Provide range advice and give implementation advice in store.
- Working with retail customers on expenditure proposals to encouraging them to re-invest in their businesses.
- Responsible for the induction and integration of new members to deliver a professional and supportive on-boarding experience, ensuring they start their journey with us in the right manner.
- Support your retail clients with compliance audits, loyalty, and business reviews for individual customers/stores.
What we can offer our new Retail Account Manager
- Attention to detail with eye for retail standards and the ability to influence compliance and standards
- Knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Commercial awareness of the retail franchise partners and independent retailers is important
- including competitor market activity and market trends.
- Ability to understand a profit and loss account and understand commercial and financial information.
- Ability to spot opportunities for growth and development
- Knowledge of EPOS preferred including interrogation of data and ability to support the retailers in using this data
- A competitive salary circa £26-27k basic
- Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Bonus/Earning potential
- Laptop, phone, holiday's pension etc.
- Flexible working Monday - Friday
- Opportunity to develop and progress in a leading organisation