Our client based in Berkshire are seeking an Experienced Credit Control Supervisor to join their Finance friendly team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for operating the credit control function across relevant group companies. They will ensure timely payment of all company invoiced receivables and ensure customers pay to company payment terms and consistent reduction in DSO.
As Credit Control Supervisor, you will lead a small team ensuring timely payment of all company invoiced receivables with consistent reduction in DSO. You will assist with cash flow forecasting and making recommendations on credit limits and ensure customer adherence. Key Responsibilities
Skills And Experience
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Manage relationships with the Sales Team
- Complex billing & Pricing
- Ensuring close collaboration and working with Finance and Sales
- Produce all relevant accurate reporting: including aged reporting
- Dispute reporting and escalation
- Create reports as required and requested
- Assisting with cashflow reporting
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- High standard of numeracy and accuracy
- Ideally supervisory experience of leading and developing a team
- Ability to prioritise workload so that deadlines are met.
- Solutions focused and driven
Position: Permanent Full Time, Flexible homeworking. Salary up to 40k depending on experience.