Software Support Manager - Permanent role
Reporting to Business Systems and Technology Director
Salary 35k-40k depending on experience
My client is a leading business in their filed with more than a decade of experience delivering excellent service to their customers.
Due to internal growth, they are hiring for a Software Testing and Support Manager to join the team with a customer-focused approach to ensure that solutions meet the expected standards of quality and will work with clients to resolve issues in a prompt manner.
They are looking for a creative individual interested in experiencing new ways of working and influence the company and colleagues. This is a great opportunity for the right person to build a rewarding career.
- Management of ongoing operational processes
- Creating testing frameworks to automate regression testing and manage new functionalities.
- Testing each release before delivery to clients
- Handling support requests and working with team, clients and development to resolve them promptly.
- Liaison with Business Analysts team to ensure new requirements managed in accordance with overall development plan.
- Continual Improvement of processes and automation projects Skills and Experience Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of testing and managing test cycles
- Development of Test Cases
- Test Automation experience
- SQL Knowledge
- ITIL Experience would be a benefit
- Access to Medicash Health Plan with level 3 cover for yourself and your children
- Group life insurance of 4x Annual Salary
- Company pension scheme
- Yearly salary review
- Access to mental health first aiders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.