Finance Ops / Finance Systems Manager Central Scotland (Hybrid working)Salary £40,000 - £50,000
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an experience finance ops / finance systems manager to join our client based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
The main purpose of this role will be to manage and develop a high quality, performance-driven financial transactional team; whilst developing & improving processes.Responsibilities:
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Developing a real time dashboard of performance information; providing assurance across is operational efficiency
- Continuously improving & bench-marking the full range of transactional activities against external organisations in order to evidence improvement in internal processes and procedures
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop financial systems capabilities to ensure the full range of transactional requirements are met
- Ensuring systems are effectively configured in order to utilise its functionality to the fullest advantage to reduce and minimise manual interventions
- Leading & developing a transactional finance team to maximise performance and to encourage a customer orientated approach
- Developing a robust system to manage and ensure all financial transactional activities are accurate and processed in a timely manner
- Creating & developing new reports to meet the changing needs of stakeholders
The successful candidate will ideally hold a Professional Accounting Qualification or be working towards / equivalent QBE experience working in a similar Finance Operations or Finance Systems related role.
- Strong understanding of financial operations / transactional finance
- Experience of commercial application of finance knowledge to business areas.
- Experience of change / continuous improvement projects.
- Experience of maintaining strong relationships with business units and other non-finance colleagues.
- Flexibility to re-prioritise workloads.
- Strong & Broad finance systems skills - ability to design and build dashboards
- Self-motivated and proactive, demonstrates initiative
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact