Our firm acts for a well-established prestigious group of clients in the hospitality sector and to assist with their work we are seeking to recruit a Book-keeper/Payroll assistant with the following profile:-
Scope of the work that the successful candidate would be expected to be involved in:-
- Book-keeping and preparation of VAT Returns.
- Cash & bank reconciliations, processing of cash & bank, processing of supplier invoices, reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Preparation of payrolls for the Group.
- Management reports including monthly management accounts, performance reports, business plans and cashflow forecasts as required.
- Other admin work including active liaison with suppliers etc on behalf of the Group.
Applications are sought from candidates with following profile:-
- Experience of up-to 2 years is required. Whilst there will be required reviews and supervision by the firm's management, the candidate would be expected to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience in hospitality sector book-keeping/payrolls will be an advantage but is not a pre-requisite
- Experience of book-keeping software Sage 50 Accounts is essential.
- Experience with a quality Payroll software will be an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Ability to perform under time constraints.
- This is a full time permanent position (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm - 37.5 hours per week) therefore applications for part-time work positions will not be considered.
- The position requires the candidate to work between client site and the firm's offices therefore travel between the two sites will be essential.
- Only candidates with a UK residency will be considered for this role. Sponsorship is not available.
The firm would offer a competitive salary package commensurate with the experience and calibre of the candidate.
If the above sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore then please apply with your CV and a covering note.Please note that strictly no approaches from Recruitment Agencies would be entertained.